Thursday, February 3, 2011

A much needed margarita

I will not bore you with minor details as to just how long it's been since I've had a delicious margarita, but last night, Tim and I went to dinner at the Santa Fe Cafe (thanks to groupon, this meal was not quite as pricey!).  If you are looking for a perfect margarita, this is the place.  And it was Margarita Wednesday (shouldn't EVERY Wednesday be Margarita Wednesday?), so all of them were $2 off!

A little dark, from my phone, here I am finishing up my second Cadillac margarita.   

Margarita time!

This came after a long day of this guy (also from my phone, sorry):

Sleepy

Oliver's cold meant that he could not go to the home daycare (he goes Wednesdays and Thursdays), so I stayed home and hung out with him all day.  We ran a few errands, including picking him up a new board book.  I picked up one that looked very familiar.  I read the first page, "I am a bunny.  My name is Nicholas.  I live in a hollow tree."  I thought, OMG, FLASHBACK!  This book was a staple during the nighttime routine.  Oliver already loves the book!

1 comment:

  1. i loved my impromptu stay with Oliver last night -- he's my sweet buddy.
    xxxxx
    Tutu C

    ReplyDelete