Monday, February 14, 2011

Teeth count: 2

Less than 2 weeks since #1 tooth popped through, tooth #2 made it's debut on Friday!  So far, I have only been able to capture those pearly whites with my camera phone...

Teeth, as in plural!

He hasn't been grumpy or fussy at all about the whole thing, so seeing another tooth was quite a surprise.  He has turned the drool factor up to the max.  Another cute pic of the little man..

Cutie

Sunday, it was pretty nice out (especially compared to the windy day we had Saturday), so Tim, O, and I went down to the Ballard Farmer's Market.  Oliver had a lot of things to look at - his favorite was the street musicians.  Even though he is almost 9 months old, he still gets looks and compliments from strangers!  "Oh, what a cute little guy!" 

Hanging out at the farmers market

Lastly, a video of Oliver watching "Wheel of Fortune."  Something about the colors and spinning wheel really catches his attention. 

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie! You guys really have a Gerber face baby on your hands. So handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I'm impressed that he handled the teething process without a fuss! His teeth are really showing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly love that 2nd picture of him that you posted. What a doll. :)

    ReplyDelete