Saturday evening, Oliver and I went up to visit Jim, Chelsea, and my mom (who was like white on rice about seeing two grandbabies at once). I forgot to take the camera out all night! I did snap this one - we got home and little O looked like a sweet angel in the back.
SO SLEEPY. Sunday was, of course, Superbowl Sunday! For the Superbowl, we went to our friends Sarah and Josh's place. They just got two 6 month old black kitties - Walker and Zelda (brother and sister). Oliver LOVES kitties, so you know he was all about them.
I also took a little video of the new black blobs and Oliver. Walker is very playful, and loved checking out little O. Luckily no babies were harmed! Oh, and we are just poking fun at Josh's Michigan accent... love it!
The weekend went by WAY too fast. Have a great week, everyone!


What an adorable little guy -- he is so cute when he's sleeping!
ReplyDeleteBlack blobs? Haha! I'll never think of my cats the same again. :) We're glad you guys made it over to our place for the Super Bowl!
ReplyDeleteSarah, my brother has a black cat, and in every photo, it just looks like a blob! Could also be that it is not a kitten... :-)
ReplyDelete