Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And so it begins...

Sadly, I haven't had the time nor energy to upload some photos to my flickr account, thus no blog updates either.  Oliver has become very cranky, and clingy - Tim and I haven't had time to do anything.  Just google "cranky 9 month old," and a plethora of articles come up.  Something about the unable to walk combined with learning about feelings is a very nasty combination.  Doing the research, it does show that this too, shall pass. 

Tim and Oliver even came to visit me again at the office yesterday, and it was the first time Oliver cried!  Gah!  I became "that person with the crying baby in the office."  How quickly I tried to calm him down. 

Look for some photo updates soon!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, this too shall pass. At least he's still super cute, right? He's got that going for him. Seriously though, you guys will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the criminal, Oliver --- :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely super cute! And no, he's no criminal. Just on track, developmentally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little buddy -- sounds like he's still ok and super cute!

    ReplyDelete