Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Long post ahead!  WARNING WARNING WARNING!!

It's been nearly A MONTH since the last blog post.  We have been extremely busy with very little time to even get on Facebook or check my other blogs.  After Oliver's stomach bug, Tim and I also got sick (so there went a good week and a half all on its own).  We are all in good health (knock wood), so now it's been go go go!

A few weeks back, O and I went to see Caspar Babypants.  Caspar Babypants is Chris Ballew from Presidents of the United States of America, but he sings songs geared for toddlers and kids.  The music is really really good - it does not make you want to bash your head against a wall! 

002 003

A lot of toddlers were dancing around, but Oliver was more content just to hang with me and watch.  He and I really enjoyed it.  We ran into a few people we know; more the merrier!

When O falls asleep in the car, I find it really hard to NOT take a photo... see? 

Sleepin                      Sleeping

Oliver has been a little clown lately.  I ask him to make a silly face, and this is what he gives me:

011

012

He just cracks me up. Nevermind my messy hair.

013

We also just had Oliver's second haircut this past weekend. He was a champ about it again (although still no clippers... or hairdryer to blow the hair away... but still a champ nonetheless). He's celebrating with a dum dum and then playtime just outside the shop in UVillage.

dum dum... yummy

O in the car

Sweet guy reading to his bears:

004

Lastly a video Tim took (long) of showing the crazy man at his finest.


Other fun stuff Oliver has been up to - playing with Papa and Grandma Jana for another overnight visit (Tim and I had a well-deserved night out with friends), being a daredevil on his new-to-him Kettler Tricycle (from Craigslist for a STEAL OF A DEAL), playing with cousin Chelsea, and talking!  Everyday he seems to pick up new things to say.  Some words that are clear include: bike, binkie, nana (banana), yacket (jacket), butt, and everytime he sees a bus, it's BAAAAAAAAA!!!!!  He loves buses.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. A very cute kid at his finest! (and some parents at their finest as well, might I add) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carrie -- I'm glad that everyone is feeling better. He is growing up so fast and yet he seems to get cuter and cuter!

    We'll have to get tandem haircuts for our men -- I need to hold your little man!

    ReplyDelete