Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crazy man, Oliver

His vocabulary is getting bigger and bigger every day - he delights us with his words and signs.  He signs for "more" and "please" with ease, and words like "milk" and "binkie" are becoming his favorites.  :-)

Another word, as discovered last night, is "bubbles."  Don't judge for me blowing bubbles in the house.  I'm pretty sure this is going to be a huge hit once we can go outside and really let loose.


He went crazy for them.  I bought these bubbles at the store the other day - I can't wait for some decent weather to try them out!

I know I have this photo up above, but I'm pretty sure this is the best photo of his smile to date.

Best smile everrrrr

And how is it that he looks like a full-blown TODDLER in THIS photo?! Where did my baby go?

I love Crispix!

I absolutely love this guy. I don't know if you knew that or not. ;-)

Smiley guy

1 comment: