Friday, November 30, 2012

Autumn days

We haven't taken many photos lately since it is getting dark so early and it has been raining pretty much non-stop.  Here are a few from the past few weeks.

Reading

"Wet out"

Rainy day Coming in from the rain

Oliver has one dimple on his left cheek which is still going strong.  A one dimple smile is going to kill the ladies.

Dimple, check!

Here's a throwback - March 2011 same cute baby with the same cute dimple.

Hey, pretty lady

Some other stuff we've been up to:

Checkin' out the storm drain       I do yoga!

We recently celebrated Thanksgiving - after a lazy morning and afternoon nap, we went to visit Uncle Sol, G'pa Tom, and Nona first before heading down to Papa's.  We hit absolutely no traffic so we found a Starbucks to pop in (they were closing in 10 minutes) to grab a coffee for Tim and I and a hot cocoa for Oliver. 

Selfie, plus Tim and O

Oliver and I Snuggles

We then went down to my Dad's house, where it was a packed place!  He always makes tons of food.  Oliver and Chelsea even ate at their own table.  Oliver did a pretty good job eating the turkey and some broccoli and carrots. 

Thanksgiving

Taking a picture of someone taking a picture

Smile! Chels and O

After he ate dinner, he came over and said, "Mommy, all done."  And not even 10 seconds later he said, "I want pie."  lol

Waiting for pumpkin pie

This boy loves, loves, loves pumpkin pie.  I find this to be pretty bizarre since it's not really sweet (pretty savory).  We were sent home with some pie (and other leftovers), and every day until it was gone he kept asking, "Mommy, I want pun-kin pie.  I want pun-kin pie.  I want pun-kin pie!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment