Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas is coming

This past Tuesday, Tim, O and I went to go get a tree.  We had planned on heading to a tree farm this year, but decided against it the day of since we had a lot of things to do that day.  We went to Country Farms which is a fruit stand on 99 which sells trees during December.  They had a pretty good selection for a good price so I think it worked out well.

Picking out a tree

Tim and O Big snuggles

We got back home and started to decorate.  Oliver LOVED helping - especially the lights and beads.  Here he was saying, "Here, Mom!"  He has started calling me Mom and Tim Dad instead of Mommy and Daddy sometimes.  I have no idea where he picked this up but it's just another sign he isn't a baby anymore.   

Here, mom!

Putting the star on the tree

Hanging ornaments Looking at Santa photos

Lights! Instagram - my view

I've got the stockings all hung up nicely now and the ornaments have been rearranged a few times (glass and delicate ones now out of Oliver's reach).  Besides wrapping presents we can now say we are ready for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment