Saturday, December 7, 2013

Santa 2013

Let's get out of the way that I've been a bad blogger.  Multiple reasons include flickr's change in their format, vimeo not working for me anymore, and I can't do posts on the normal computer I'd usually do it on (I could only do it if I knew all the HTML code otherwise it would look like a hot mess).  But, I feel like I need to at least give a Santa update, right?  :-)

We went to go visit Santa recently. I wasn't sure if we would get a classic crying child photo or if he'd be okay. Well, he walked in like he and Santa were old pals, saying "Hi Santa!" and came right over to hop into his lap. He asked for the train from Cars 2 and Chick Hicks. I am loving how simple his request was (although it was a step up from last year, when all he wanted was for Santa to sing Jingle Bells). I suppose after this he'll really understand that you can ask Santa for things that you can have. So here's Santa this year. I'm also reposting the prior years photos for comparison.

Santa 2013

Santa 2012

Santa, 2011

Oliver and Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment