I originally was not going to do a blog - I get into these fits of updating and then... nothing. However, I noticed that there are multiple places to get an Oliver fix (multimedia-wise), and, thinking perhaps people would also like to hear about our doings, a blog is the most reasonable solution. So I will do my very best to update. ::fingers crossed::
Oliver is now 2 1/2 months old. A "quick" recap of his past 2 1/2 months? Well, on May 25, 2010, he came into the world at 4:58pm. By far, it was the most overwhelmingly emotional moment for both Tim and me. He was absolutely perfect. Oliver has met A LOT of people, and his happy disposition has been present at all meetings! Yesterday evening, we even had 8 and 9 year old girls holding him, and being good (for the most part).
Back to recapping (I knew this would take a while... I swear... last long post). Oliver here is just a few minutes old.

Some of his first family visitors:


One of his first videos:
We were lucky enough to have Tim's mom Kathy come out for a week to get some quality Oliver time in. Tim's sister Amy has a son, Christopher, so Oliver was grandbaby number 2 for her. Amy is due for another baby in March, and my other S-I-L is due in December! Baby explosion!
We went down to Seaside, Oregon for two nights when she was in town. She had not been to Oregon before, and as for me? Well, I just needed to get out of the city for a few days!
I was not able to yank the binky out before the picture:

We went to Arcadia beach one of the days which is just a little south of Cannon Beach. Ask my Mom, and she'd tell you it's one of two favorite places in the world for her.

Video from the beach:
Back in Seaside, the sun came out, so we played a little there, too:
To more recent developments, Oliver has FULL head control now, which means we can do "Super Baby" with him (videos and pictures to follow, I'm sure). He also loves to stand, as long as we hold him for balancing.

He is also cooing (or ooing) a lot more.
Okay, so I think we've updated okay so far. I promise, they will not be this long in the future. Read often for updates on all things Hollingshead!
well, of course i think this is an excellent thing! Not good for the work production, of course, but who cares. Thank you my lovely daughter. XXX, mom/Tutu
ReplyDelete