Other new things? I'm glad you asked, as it gives me a chance to show off the cutest thing ever. Have you heard of BabyLegs? No? They are leg warmers for babies. Now before you start singing "She's a maniac, maniac on the floor," let me tell you how wonderful these things are! They make changing diapers WAY easier than taking pants on and off and on and off again! Also, when it comes time for crawling, these will save his poor little knees.
Finally, I'll leave you with Oliver's newest game (that usually ends with him spitting up on Tim or me). Super Baby!!



it's about time! :) oliver!! I'm all the way over here at Sandpoint and missing you so much!
ReplyDeleteKisses from your TTC, xxxxooooo
I never thought about leg warmers for Timmy...maybe I should look into them! You're right, it's a pain taking off his pants, etc.
ReplyDelete