Monday, October 4, 2010

First weekend in October

I am first sorry in advance for the lack of multimedia this weekend - to be honest, nothing was really worth reporting. Saturday, I FINALLY went to the DOL and renewed my driver's license. I decided to get one of those "enhanced" ones so I can go to Canada (my passport expired years ago and I have yet to see about getting a new one). Oliver, Tim, and I drove up to the Lynnwood DOL. It was quite big, and they were moving the people through quickly!

It was pointed out that the lady in the red jacket seems very inviting, alas, we did not sit next to her. Oliver was busy charming the pants off of everyone there - including an 8 or 9 year old boy who could not get enough of Oliver's softness (this is where I say, "OMG, stranger, no touching the baby!" but he was very gentle and his intentions were just to be lovey to him).

We walked around Alderwood afterwards and purchased a nice outfit that will be good for photo ops and for his baptism later this month. We also purchased THE hat. The hat that has made everyone giggle and smile (and has made it to both Tim and my background on the phone). More photos to come for that.

We then went down and visited the Al/Trav residence. We watched a bit of the UW/USC game while Violet again got to get a lot of good licks in. Allison picked up a super cute onesie for Oliver from Baby Gap that will look super good in a few months!

Sunday we got to have lunch with the newly engaged Sarah and Heather down at Cafe Flora. Both Tim and I were pleasantly surprised how delicious a vegetarian restaurant could be! We will be going out with them next weekend (weather permitting) to get some cute family photos in. Stay tuned.

Sunday night we wrapped with dinner at my mom's place with G'pa and Jim. We all had a wonderful time and they all were amused by Oliver's antics. One might say that this was a very busy, productive, and happening weekend.

1 comment:

  1. really? not even 1 (one) picture of Oliver? really?

    humppphfffffff!

    ReplyDelete