I'll apologize ahead of time for not posting sooner - we got home on Sunday and I have been sick as a dog since! Even now, I should be at home, in bed, with a nice big bowl of chicken pho. Instead, I am here at work - I'm going to try and make it to lunchtime and maybe go home. We shall see.
I will post more later, but I wanted to share about some of our adventures to PA. We flew out on Saturday (Oct 23rd) morning. I was so nervous about flying out with the little man - will his ears hurt? Can we entertain him for 5 hours on a plane? Will we be "those people with the baby?" My fears were quickly diminished when Oliver still had his wonderful demeanor throughout the entire flight. Before we got seated, the pilot invited any kids/babies to come up to the cockpit for pictures. In our post-9/11 world, we were quick to do so!
You can see in this photo that there is another baby in the background. She is one day older than Oliver and she was busy screaming and crying the entire flight! I told little O he better not get any ideas!
We got in very late, and the very next morning Oliver got baptized! We had to get up at 7am which felt like 4am to us. The pastor at the church where Tim's family goes is amazing. Here are a few post-baptism pictures down in the basement (decorated for Halloween):
From left to right, me, Kathy (Tim's mom), Amy (Tim's sister), Christopher (Amy's son), Tim, Oliver, Pastor Dietz





Great job, Oliver! Way to shame that other baby ;) Carrie, hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteGet well soon Carrie! Adorable photos of Oliver...as usual. Glad he had a good flight!
ReplyDelete