I'm so glad he loves his baths now. He spends a majority of the time chewing on this toy while I clean him up.
Yesterday evening, after watching the Seahawks dominate over the Cardinals, Tim, Oliver, and I went to Fred Meyer to kill some time. Tim is now sick but he was getting cabin fever and needed to get out of the house. Here he is dressed up, ready to go.
Are you noticing his fly kicks? Yes friends and family, those are Pumas. They are a little big on him right now, but they are SUPER cute. And I'll let you know right now, I will not be spending that much again on little baby shoes. We saw them and both Tim and I had to get them.
All in all, we had a pretty slow weekend while Tim was trying to recover, but I did do quite a bit of cleaning on Saturday. People with children tell me that it's not going to get any easier to get a good cleaning in, so I'm doing my best to keep up with most of the mess.


I love love love his kicks!
ReplyDeleteHe is just friggin adorable...I can't get enough of his photos. I love his shoes...I agree though -- the cute ones are hella pricey. Thank goodness he has two generous Aunts!
ReplyDeleteUm yeah, those shoes are awesome. I would not be able to resist either. Seems like you guys are having fun as a new little family :) Also - eyelashes. Look at those eyelashes!
ReplyDeleteThey look like these, but in a different color:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shop.puma.com/Drift-Cat-III-L-Crib/pna885116760372,en_US,pd.html?cgid=31000
Hopefully Santa will bring him some more like these - really easy to get on, and way cute.
AH! He's so cute, I love the shoes! Sometimes you have to splurge!
ReplyDelete