Monday, January 3, 2011

Cough, cough go away

I'll apologize ahead of time for the lack of new Oliver multimedia. Like I mentioned in the previous post, Oliver shared his cold with Tim and I. Isn't he just so sweet? We have been a household of dirty tissues, popsicles, and cough drops. Oliver has been feeling a lot better (lucky little guy). So enjoy some old photos from the way-back machine!

2006. Tim and I in San Diego. I won a trip from my employer, WaMu, (who later in the year laid me off) and got to spend a week down there. Sadly, it rained for 4 of the 5 days we were there!

Me and Tim enjoying some good weather Hello Tim!

We stayed at Loews Coronado Bay - it was BEAUTIFUL. There were orange and lemon trees right outside our window. Citrus, baby!

Polar bears eat people Carrie at the zoo...

Excitement plus! Okay, not really - but I have nothing new to share (besides the cold that little O shared with me). Here are a few little O newborn photos. He was a REALLY cute newborn.

Oliver and his constant face of worry.

Looking right at Aunt Ali Clean sleepy baby

Do you see that giant bippy in his mouth?! He has grown a lot. He is an amazing little man who brings constant joy and happiness to our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten what a cute newborn little O was!!! He HAS grown a lot...he gets cuter by the day! Continue to get better!

    ReplyDelete