When you are a doctor, and you have kept your patient waiting for almost two hours (yes, HOURS), and the patient has been waiting about half that time in nothing but a hospital gown, in a cold room, with no magazines, and the patient hasn't eaten or drank anything in 18 hours, do not ask:
"Would you like to reschedule?"
Because really, they do not want to reschedule. They'd rather that you hurry up so they can get some food in the belly.
I hope the radiology department at Swedish gets this message. ;-)
All I wanted to do was see this sweet guy's little face:

what a day that was! sheesh! TTC almost got arrested for disorderly conduct! and why would they have the air conditioning on in January? Why?
ReplyDeletettc who loves you so much.
Is everything ok? What a cute photo and I love the right fist...like I outta give you a knuckle sandwich!
ReplyDelete