Thursday, March 3, 2011

9 month checkup

Oliver had his 9 month checkup on Tuesday - Tim was happy to report that no shots were given!  Yeay!  Oliver's 9 month stats:

Weight: 19lb 8 oz (31st percentile)
Height:  29" (73rd percentile)
Head circumference:  46cm or 18.2' (77th percentile)

We were quite shocked that Oliver was not even 20 pounds - have you seen his chubby little hands??  The doctor gave him a good once over and said he was a good looking baby.  I'm sure they have to say that, but boy, do I know he's good looking!  Ha!

Bonus video of Oliver playing with toys.  He also does this weird squinting thing with his eyes - I can only assume something was bothering them, because he had never done that before.


3 comments:

  1. he is so sweet -- carrie, i think he's just playing with his eyebrows - like when he RAISES them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching videos of little O. He is so cute and I love the little sounds he makes...too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am addicted to this vimeo.

    ReplyDelete