Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day weekend | Wagon rides

I was just mentioning to Tim last night that a year ago we were at home with this little tiny baby burrito who slept ALL THE TIME.  And now, he is a crawling, cruising, and a no sleep machine!  And if you then think that a year before that, we were probably having drinkies while BBQing with friends, not having to be accountable for anyone but ourselves... my my my, how times have changed.

A quick recap, then some cute photos of you-know-who.  Saturday, Oliver and I had our first picnic, with barbeque chicken and everything!  We went to a little park by our place, set up a blanket and had lunch.  It was a beautiful afternoon.  That evening Timmy Toes surprised me with having my mom watch Oliver and he took me out for our 7 year wedding anniversary!  We went to Jak's Grill in West Seattle.  It was SO SO SO good.  Dinner was followed up with a Husky's ice cream cone. 

Sunday, we went to a princess party!  I'm sad to report that I forgot my camera.  My friend Kirsten, her daughter Sophie was turning 3, so she had her birthday party which was an explosion of pink!  We also learned a very important thing about Oliver - he does not like feather boas!  Note to self.

We also went to my brother and S-I-L's house and picked up little O's birthday gift - a wagon!  If you recall from his birthday party, he LOVED that wagon that was on loan.  Here is little O in the wagon!

Oliver loves wagon rides

Daddy pulling O in the new wagon!

Oliver found a lavender bud

Nevermind the little mark on his forehead - he was busy accidentally scratching his face in the middle of the night!  Gah!

Oliver loves going in the wagon.  LOVES.

1 comment:

  1. Nona was WAITING for this. Sweeeeeeeet Oliver! :)

    ReplyDelete