Tuesday, August 30, 2011

15 month check-up!

Oliver had his 15 month check-up today where he weighed in at an even 23 pounds.  This puts him in the 28th percentile.  The height I don't think was right, as last time they did it with him standing up, and this time it was with him laying down... so not a really apples to apples comparison.  He is definitely taller than he was before - he's been pulling things off of the bookshelf that he could not reach a few months ago!

Poor guy had one shot today, but he took it like a champ.  Love him.

I realized that I hadn't taken any photos or videos lately so I tried to get some last night.  Little man was on the move every time I picked up that camera!

Oliver just being a cutie patootie...


He has some molars coming in so the drool is BACK!  The only difference is now he rips the bibs off so now he has more wardrobe changes than Diana Ross!

Do you still that drool??

Oliver not holding still

The babe

On Sunday, Oliver and I went down for some gelato after dinner (Tim was napping).  One thing that you can hang your hat on is Oliver's love for gelato - and ice cream, and frozen yogurt... just like his family!  :-)

Oliver + gelato = love

We also stopped by the spray park where he played in the water for a bit.  I am sad that summer is coming to a close.  I know next year, Oliver will be RUNNING through the spray park and wading pools!  So much fun to be had next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment