I'm a little late getting this out - Monday I was volunteering and yesterday I was sore from all the heavy lifting I did on Monday. :-) All that good karma comes with a price.
Little man turned 16 months on Sunday, and he is a walker now, although not in a direction you need him to go. He also is still practicing on the stairs at the condo which is great fun. Here is also a list of things he gives thumbs up and thumbs down...
Things Oliver likes:
Walking
Kitties (see video below)
Squealing with delight (while chasing the kitties)
Milk
Showing you his bellybutton
Bringing you a book, then you reading to him
Elmo (really Oliver? What about Grover?)
Things Oliver dislikes:
Dolls (they make him cry)
Pink feather boas
When I have a towel on my head, post shower
Diaper changes
And, of course, being told no
Not too many things make him upset, although Tim and I think he will be a sensitive little guy as he grows older. The home daycare he goes to 3 days a week commented on how quiet he is. We had always noticed too that he is more of an observer rather than a doer. He is a sweet sweet boy, and we love him so so so so so so much. :-)
A quick video of Oliver cornering Bailey. The middle of the video gets kind of dark, and I was too lazy to edit it. So feel free to forward it along.
What a great list and it definitely made me think about Timothy's list. It sounds like they are pretty similar except Timothy is the noisemaker. He is not very quiet...unless strangers are around.
ReplyDeleteI love watching little O become a toddler...he is so cute!