This was the beginning... he had a few spots on his face.
Getting him in the bath was a bit difficult as the sores would get inflammed with the warm water. But I did manage to get a smile out of him :-)
He did a lot of sleeping, especially on Thursday and Friday of last week. This one is from Saturday when Tim and I were out running a few errands (sorry Oliver, but we do have a few things to take care of!).
Here's hoping we can go a month before the next illness so I can bank up some PTO again! :-)



it's been a very long week with the stupid coxsackie virus! Xxx Nona
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that your little buddy isn't feeling well but I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. Poor little guy...what a cutie he is...even with rashes on his face.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the PTO though...I'm grateful for one healthy day...maybe for Xmas I can get a whole month too!