Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas morning

It has been crazy busy at work this week - I think our customers are all getting things done during the winter break here and it means no time to blog!  :-(

This year, we had a pretty darn good Christmas.  Oliver was NOT sick (as opposed to last year), and he had fun ripping open gifts with a little help from us. 


Not that this is about me or anything, but I would like to put out there that it is 7 in the morning, so I am not looking my best. :-)

Oliver and Thomas

I'm posting this photo, too - because I love these two something fierce. And yes, still 7 in the morning.

Tim and O

The rest of the day was a typical Christmas day for the Hollingsheads - we went to Dad and Jana's in the afternoon (without my brother, SIL, or Chelsea as they were sick as dogs), and then to my Mom's for Christmas dinner.  It was a nice day with lovely people. 

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment