We were a bit nervous, as everyone we talked to said at this age, most will have the crying photo. In fact, there was a girl who was 19 months old just ahead of us, and you could hear her screaming and crying inside Santa's cabin!
Oliver did the similar no cry/no smile thing he did last year...
And here is last year's photo for comparison... so much smaller!!
What a cutie patootie! And can we all agree that this years' Santa is not as good as last year? I never thought to check out the Santa beforehand - my only requirement is that they must have a natural beard (no fake beards). Tim thinks that is a silly rule, but hey, I'm pretty silly myself!
Oliver was very sharing with his cold and I woke up with a sore throat this morning, so I will try and lay low, and pray for it to be slow at work. Have a wonderful week!


He's gotten so big! What a cutie pie. Hope you both feel better!
ReplyDeleteWow! He's grown so much in the last year. Still suuuuper cute of course. And yes, I do agree that Santa doesn't look quite as cheery this year... perhaps a bit more on the creeper side, though. At least O looks good!
ReplyDelete