Monday, December 17, 2012

Other stuff

Some other cute and silly things that have been happening:

065

068

Oliver enjoys running "The Loop," which consists of running through the kitchen and the living room. Friday night he did it for a good 30-40 minutes. He was pretty winded at the end and was so funny about slugging back some water afterwards like he ran a marathon or something.


We are also lightly doing some potty training - it is starting to ramp up after he used the potty all by himself the other day. He said he needed to pee pee and went into the bathroom and the whole bit. It hasn't happened since but it does give me faith that it is going to happen at some point! :-) He will also just want to sit on the potty if that means he doesn't go to bed... he thinks he has me fooled.

Stalling

When we are ready (both Oliver and Tim and I), I'm going to try doing a verision of this which is pretty darn scary.  It has been pinned quite a bit on pinterest with a lot of success stories.  But only, if we are ready.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. That pic of him on the potty is priceless -- love it. Is it creepy that I think it's adorable? I hope not!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally not creepy, that's why I posted it! :-)

    ReplyDelete