Whew, this post is way overdue! Do you remember Christmas? You know, that holiday that happened more than a month ago? I finally uploaded my photos last night and got to relive it all over again.
We woke up Christmas morning, and after reminding Oliver who we left milk and cookies out for (and carrots, too), he shouted, "Santa!" and immediately ran out to the front room to find all the presents under the tree. He outstretched his arms and said, "Presents!!" It was very cute and adorable. We spent the morning unwrapping presents and playing with toys.
After a lazy morning of watching "Finding Nemo," and playing with toys, we went over to my brother's house for round two.
Dad and Jana were there and got Oliver and Chelsea (as well as Tim and I) some nice stuff. :-)
With the new house, we actually had room to have everyone over, so Christmas dinner was at our place. My mom came over and got dinner started while we were visiting here. We came back home and put Oliver down for a nap, while I helped my mom make dinner.
Christmas has never been so LOUD! The rest of the family came over, and the night was spent listening to Oliver and Chelsea zoom around a big semi truck and a garbage truck through the house. After a while we had to stop due to the headaches they were causing. :-)
It was another busy Christmas, but definitely one of the best Christmases yet. I can't believe it's been three Christmases already with Oliver. To recap, here was last year and the year before.
I can't wait for next year!









No comments:
Post a Comment