Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Seattle Aquarium!

After buying a Groupon a while back for discounted tickets to the Seattle Aquarium, we went Tuesday morning.  It's been a VERY long time since I've been.  They've made quite a bit of updates throughout the years so we were excited to go.

Touch tank

Jellyfish!

The touch tank was HUGE!  As expected, Oliver wanted no part of it, but he really loved looking at everything.  Tim was so excited to show him things and explain stuff to him (hense the reason why it looks like Tim is in mid-sentence in every photo :-) )

How excited am I to get a photo of all of us smiling nicely!

Family photo!

Otters! Nemo!

So I also got some cute video - I'm listing it twice, one in Vimeo and one in YouTube.  I've been having some issues w/ Vimeo lately so I am contemplating changing to YouTube but I wanted to see how the quality was first...





No comments:

Post a Comment