Oliver has finally figured out the peddling on his tricycle, so just about every day (weather permitting), we are out riding his bike. I still have the push bar on since sometimes he doesn't feel like going (and I don't feel like putting my back out pushing on the seat).
We really didn't have a need to dye eggs, but I haven't done it in years and it gave me a reason to hardboil some eggs. :-) I only colored 6 (one in each color), and made some rookie mistakes. I got very excited by all the fizzing, and put the eggs in early (causing bubbles), and didn't put in any water, just vinegar!
Sunday, we headed down to beautiful Burien, and had a great morning hanging with Papa, Grandma Jana, Jim, Ali, and Chelsea. It was such a beautiful day!
Sorry for all the photos, but it was so nice out and Oliver and Chelsea were being so cute! We had a great time, and I know Oliver did - when we were leaving, Oliver kept saying, "That was fun!"














No comments:
Post a Comment