Saturday, Oliver and I went for a nice long walk while Tim was at work. After that, we drove up to Mount Vernon to see the tulips. Tim and I went a few years ago, but it must have been on a weekday or something, because it was CRAZY busy. Gah. Lots of photos ahead - the weather was wonderful and the tulips were GORGE.
A quick video of the tulips... sorry for the crying baby in the background!
We had a great time while we were there, however we will not be going back for future years unless it is during the week. WAY too many people and traffic. Added to this frustration is that the diaper bag was without formula (canister was empty) and Oliver dropped his pacifier in the tulip fields somewhere (without a spare). Suffice it to say, the long ride back was not a pleasant one. :-\
Sunday we had a pretty wonderful day, despite the weather. Oliver was busy crawling and cruising around while Tim and I got ready for family to come over. No opportunity for Chelsea and Oliver to be bunnies together, but I did get Chelsea to be bunny-fied!
Ali even got in on the action - don't you love Chelsea's glamour-shot hands??
We had a great weekend - can't wait for more of this awesome sunshine!







OMIFRIGGINGOODNESS! That first photo of Oliver is my new fav! He is such a cutie!!! When can I meet this cute little guy?!?
ReplyDelete