We came home, and Oliver took a nap with Tim. We then went up to visit my sister-in-law and Chelsea since my brother was away this weekend, getting some man time in Vancouver watching hockey. We hung out there for a while.
Sunday I finally broke out the camera. Oliver enjoys hanging out by the TV - I know that once he is a little taller, he will be digging the windows even more. He's wearing this super cute onesie with faux jeans (they are just normal cotton pants that LOOK like jeans). What a cutie.
We then went over to our friend Tenzing's house. Her husband is away for a few months learning how to work on Apache helicopters (to be a part of the Reserve). She has a son, Samten, who is about a month younger than Oliver. Two words to describe Sam? Mover and screamer. He is very loud and is a crawling machine.
Oliver really liked this toy - Sam did push him around just a smidgen but didn't get too far.
I had noticed a lack of photos of Tim and Oliver, so I forced Tim to smile for the camera. :-)
The rest of the day was a blur, but the weekend ended too quickly. Can't wait for next weekend, where we will be staying overnight at a cabin on Camano Island! Fun stuff!





Way to rock the Pajama Jeans, lil' O!
ReplyDeletesuch a serious little man!
ReplyDeleteBrooke, I totally thought that too when I saw them! I was like, hey, we could be twinsies if I got some Pajama Jeans!
ReplyDeleteLittle O has got to be one of the cutest babies I have seen...so cute and I love his expressions.
ReplyDeleteAgreed with Jee - Lil O is a mandime
ReplyDelete