Or as the religious folks would say, "He has risen, risen indeed!" I haven't been up on either side of the holiday for a while - the pagan side with the bunnies and easter eggs and such, and the religious side about Easter! I know that maybe next year we will do some egg dying, and from what I've seen on the market, it is definitely more DELUXE than when I was a kid. I'll be telling Oliver, "When I was a kid, we could only dye our eggs one color! Sometimes you could do half on one end and half on the other!" Now there's stickers and stamps... good golly. Paas must be making a killing.
We will be having family over for dinner on Sunday, so I'm hoping for some photos and video to share of that. In the mean time, here is a cute bunny for you!



smoooooooches to that sweet bunny!
ReplyDeleteThat bunny looks like a little minx
ReplyDelete