Thursday, May 23, 2013

Early birthday party - 3 years old!

This past weekend, we had a birthday party for Oliver with a few friends and family members.  Since O's birthday falls on Memorial Day weekend, we didn't want to hold people hostage in case they had plans already.

A side note, I am going to be uploading videos to YouTube now.  For some reason, Vimeo does not think my videos are valid files.  I've also updated my YouTube channel so that my prior videos are public, however it made them out of order.  Just a little FYI for you.  :-)

014 Craft time!

025 026

034

One of Oliver's request was for pumpkin pie (in May, sure, why not?), but we of course had cupcakes. 

One of his gifts was a parachute.  Since we had enough people, we broke it out.  I love how Oliver just walks right through it like it wasn't even going up and down!



033 036

We all had a great time.  Oliver loves his new toys and enjoyed the day.

Bonus video of my mom with Oliver playing with Zurg!


1 comment: