Monday, September 20, 2010

How was your weekend?

Tim, Oliver, and I had a great weekend! Saturday, I was able to get a bit of cleaning done while Tim was at work (courtesy of Oliver's nap and playtime on the activity mat). I'm finding that trying to clean during the week has turned impossible, besides the small immediate stuff that must be done (bottles, wet towels, kitchen, etc). I was able to take out the recycling, food waste, vacuum the bedrooms, 3 loads of laundry, and even clean a window! Only one, as by the time I was done with that one, Oliver was ready for some loving from me.

My Dad came over on Saturday to visit me and the little guy. Oliver LOVES my Dad. He even gave him a bottle and fell asleep in my Dad's arms for a while! It was super cute.

My Dad and little man

After Oliver went to bed for the night, Tim and I watched Precious. It was very sad and slightly disturbing. I thought that Mo'Nique did an amazing job in this movie - very believable.

Sunday, the three of us went up to Northgate so Tim could use some Gap gift cards he got for his birthday. Across the way was Gymboree - I asked Tim if we could go in there as Oliver has outgrown most of his socks. While there, Oliver decided he wanted to put on a fashion show. Please notice the "Blue Steel" look he gives in this photo I took with my phone:

Oliver trying on hats at the mall.

Ridiculous, little man! After that, we went to Andrew and Terrell's place and watched the Seahawks embarrass themselves. Oliver also tested out his new jumperoo, which sadly, he is a little too short for currently. I'm giving it another month. Complete with "Blue Steel" look again:

Oliver in his jumperoo!

Now back to work, and it's all I can do from just leaving and snuggling up with him!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Bestie!! LOVE LOVE LOVE lil man, he is one of the cutest dang babes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little man looks so awesome in that crazy hat!!!! TTC

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Carrie, that hat is on sale for $10.

    ReplyDelete