Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just formula. NOT.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be off (again, working on Sunday... my last one, whoo hoo!), and I soaked up as much Oliver time as I could. My mom was also off on vacation, prepping to go camping at the Gorge this weekend, so she hung out with me as I went to Costco to pick up some formula. Only formula. If you've been to Costco, you know that is not how it works. Somehow I ended up with other stuff that we definitely needed and will use. Oliver loved looking at everything on the shelves and the lights. We wandered the aisles for a good hour and he was completely content the entire time!

The day before, a friend of ours that we have not seen in forever came over with her little one, Jacob. He is 8 months old, and is super cute. He has so much hair, he already got a haircut! Our condo has not been babyproofed yet, but with him crawling, he showed me what things need to be addressed once Oliver is mobile.


Tim, Oliver and Jacob



I also wanted to share a few photos that my mom took when she took Oliver down to my grandpa's (we are calling him G G'pa, for Oliver's sake). My mom reminded me how my brother and I would love to stand or sit on the couch and look through the picture window. They have a view of lots of trees and shrubs, which is way interesting for little O.

oliver - looking good in blue Oliver!

2 comments: