This weekend was not as productive as I thought it was going to be due to my cold, and then giving it to Tim. Aren't I thoughtful? I still need to get my driver's license renewed at the DMV... maybe next weekend. We are trying very hard to not get Oliver sick, but it's harder to NOT give him kisses!
Saturday, Oliver spent some time with Jana (my Dad was at a high school reunion) while Tim and I went to Lottie's in Columbia City for a few drinks for Allison's birthday. She had LOTS of fun with him. I'm sure she wished we stayed out longer, but Tim was not feeling well.
Sunday, we stayed home to watch football. One big thing he did was we were doing tummy time, and little man flipped to his back while trying to watch one of his toys on the activity mat! I woke Tim up and tried to get Oliver to do a repeat performance - but alas, he made me out to be a liar. But I swear, he did roll over from his stomach to back. My mom came over for a bit and gave little man a bath.
These hooded towels are really the cutest thing. We then left sicky Tim at home, and we (Mom, Oliver, and I) went to Senor Moose Cafe for dinner. I had only been there once a long time ago, and had forgotten how delicious everything was! My mom is a big fan of Mexican so I knew she'd enjoy it, too. Oliver was well-behaved throughout the entire dinner. We both forgot our cameras, but trust me, he was super cute!
Tim is actually off all this week - he forgot he requested this week off months ago - so he will be getting lots of quality O time.

I hope that you and Tim feel better. How exciting that the little man rolled over! He is so adorable! Get well soon so that you can pepper the little cutie with tons of kisses!!!
ReplyDeletefinally! a new Ollyblog! xxxx, kisses from his TTC
ReplyDelete