Monday, January 31, 2011

The jam packed weekend!

Yes friends and family, two blog posts in one day!  Little man and I went down to Dad and Jana's on Saturday.  Of course, I forgot my camera!  Ugh!  This is why I need a little skinny camera to leave in my purse.  Oliver had a wonderful time giving big smiles and giggles to Dad and Jana.  Dad was nice enough to take me grocery shopping (thank you again!), while Jana rocked little man to sleep.  We visited some more while Oliver took a nap. 

Saturday evening we hung out with some friends at Andrew and Terrell's pad, but left a little before 9:00 to get little O to bed.  My, how our outings have changed! 

Sunday, Tim, Mom, Oliver, and I went to Bainbridge Island to visit Kurt (long-time family friend) and his partner Britton.  That's correct, Oliver's first ferry ride! 
029

It was super cold out, so we busted out his "snow suit."  No flippy-floppies for him.
on the Tacoma

The Tacoma was a mighty vessel and got us safely to the other side.  Once on the island, it was just a short hop, skip, and jump to Kurt and Britton's place.  They had a few bites for us, and had a faux log on the fire.  I really could have stayed all day.  Very peaceful and relaxing.  Oliver thought so - he took a very LOUD nap there.  Oh, I forgot to mention, he is getting another cold, so he was coughing and all boggery (if that is a word) all day.  What a little cutie, even with snot running down his face! 

050 Happy

It was a very busy weekend!  I didn't get very much housework done, but made it for it in all the people we got to visit.  I love my life right now!

Bonus video!  

2 comments:

  1. a stellar day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! His first ferry ride! Timothy would be so jealous! What a cutie in his fuzzy outfit. You, Tim and little O look so happy -- what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete