My brother and S-I-L went on a date night last night - lucky dogs - and had dropped their little angel at my place. My mom was at my house so we took turns playing with Oliver and holding Chelsea. I had forgotten already how small little babies were! She is a month old. She was making a lot of noises while she was sleeping - this was quickly silenced once I swaddled her up like a baby burrito.
Here is a bit of last night.
You may have noticed that Oliver has taken to holding onto the jumperoo pole. He only needs just about an inch off the ground, and then he can pull the rest of him up. Oliver says, "Mom, you are gonna be in big trouble!" His face when he does it is so funny. He first looks so determined, and then a look of satisfaction when he is in full standing mode.Here is a bit of last night.
Another side note - Oliver had kiwi last night for the first time and loved it! Mr. Oliver loves all the food that I've prepared for him so far (with the exception of carrots... really?). What a happy boy.
what fun last night was! So much sweetness in one room. :) ttc
ReplyDeleteCarrie...he is so cute. How did he get that scratch on his cheek? I love the beginning where he is just wiggling his chubby toes. He has such adorable expressions. I see he also as the Baby Einstein ball and tries to put it in his mouth just like Timothy. What a talker! SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteJee - hard to say! I have since clipped his nails (do they grow fast or what?!). He rubs his eyes really hard when he is getting sleepy so I'm sure that was the culprit. The ball is one of his favorite toys right now! :-)
ReplyDelete