I swear, Oliver MUST be getting some kind of teeth soon (this is the longest buildup ever). He has taken to drooling through a bib an hour, and constantly has his tongue out! He's checking out the humidifier here... because just like his Daddy, he loves them.
He felt like showing his Nittany Lion pride (per Tim, he will be a future Penn State Alum)
Look at that tongue! He's like a frog catchin' flies! Even on this previous post, Oliver's tongue is in full force.
Later that day, Tim, Oliver, and I went up to the Original Pancake House to get a late brunch in. Oliver was busy checking out my food, so I gave him a bit of my pancake (don't worry, no syrup was on these bad boys).
I do believe this is the first time he has successfully fed himself! Yeay! Next stop: porterhouse steak.



He is such a happy guy! Such an adorable smile. I love the Original Pancake House...yum!
ReplyDelete