Thursday, May 26, 2011

12 month check-up!

I do have photos and a little video of "Cupcake part 2" from yesterday that I have yet to upload, so in the mean time, I will share with you his 12 month stats, and some photos from my crappy phone.

Oliver had his well child check today:
Weight - 20 lbs, 15 oz (almost 23rd percentile)
Height - 30" (58th percentile)
Head circumference - 18.31" (54.5th percentile)

Even though he is in the thinner side weight-wise, the doctor said since he is still hitting all milestones and loves to eat, it is not a concern for her, and we are okay to switch to whole milk instead of formula!  Yeay!  We will finish off the container since it cost an arm and a leg, and then it's whole milk all the way.  I gave him some milk last week just to be sure he wasn't going to have any issues with it, and he drank it right up! 

Oliver also had 4 shots today!  Poor guy!  I will skip over that nasty bit of crying and share some photos from Tuesday evening.  O and I took a walk, and stopped at the park.  He enjoyed crawling around.  Apologies in advance for the quality. 

Hanging at the park

Picking daisies

Oliver is picking daisies for his momma!  :-)  

1 comment: