Tuesday, May 17, 2011

At the park

On Saturday, Oliver and I went to go visit my mom at work.  She is lucky enough to work in Magnuson Park.  This was an old military base, but it now a huge park, filled with off-leash dog areas (even into Lake Washington, lucky dogs!), huge play fields, and a pretty big play structure area for kids.  It was a really nice day out, so we went to the play structure and took Oliver around to some of the little kiddie fun stuff.

Ready to play at Magnuson park                  Nona and Oliver

First stop was the baby swing.  A friend of mine recently took some photos of her son in one, and it looked too cute, so Oliver had to get in on the action, too!

Baby swing!

Next was the slide.  I was impressed that he was able to stay sitting up all the way down, for never being on one before.  He had a HUGE smile on his face every time he got to the bottom.
On the slide

We also went on the bouncy toy.  This one was a fire truck.  Oliver liked trying to shake it to get it to move.  

Firetruck bouncy toy

I took a video with my camera (camera camera, not Flip Camera) of little snippets of his fun time.


He had such a fun time.  Later in the day, I showed Tim these photos and video, and we went to a different park and did more swings!  So fun!

3 comments:

  1. i hardly recognize him without his drool bib!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! What a big boy going down the slide and playing with the other toys. Timothy and Oliver need to meet and have a play date! I need to meet your cute little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to reach out and purel his hands. Nona

    ReplyDelete