Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sorry for the delay...

You would expect an update after this stretch of beautiful weather, right?  Well my friends, I have been a busy little beaver studying for a test that is coming up in about 12 hours from now.  With my profession, you must take continuing education credits, either by reading materials (boring), or studying and obtaining designations (boring and hard).  This current one is called INS 23, which is all about commercial insurance!  Since my employer doesn't offer anything commercial, this whole thing is greek to me... I have been stressing about it and postponing it until the last moment possible.

So if any of you have a case of insomnia, let me know - you can borrow this book.  It will put you to sleep within 20 minutes!

Since I have been trying to study and read, I have NO PHOTOS OR VIDEOS!  Gah!  Luckily, my mom grabbed my camera today while she and her dad (my grandpa, Oliver's G'Gpa) went for a walk in our neighborhood today.

Going on a wagon ride, going on a wagon ride

Nice day                       G'Gpa loves this little man 

Do not be fooled by Oliver's face as he is easily distracted by the birds (or leaves, or a gust of wind) - he is a big fan of his G'Gpa!  And do you think my mom pulled him in the wagon?

G'Gpa pulling O in the wagon

Nope.  Apparently age always wins these battles.

Hanging at Ballard Commons


G'Gpa is goofy!

G'Gpa says, "Hey Oliver!  I got your hat now!   What are you gonna do about it??"

To which Oliver replies the same way, where he bats his eyelashes, and the person on the other end does whatever Oliver wants.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. and Nona wants to know, WHERE'S MY SANDWICH???
    :)

    ReplyDelete