Saturday, July 30, 2011

BabyLegs & milestone!

Remember a while back when Oliver was in a photo shoot for BabyLegs?  We got the photos that were taken, and we were ecstatic to see that not only was he in the Fall 2011 catalog, but he is also on the website!  This changes periodically, but he is currently at the top of the "Collections" page, here.

Here are some that I thought were also pretty cute.  I gotta print some of these for sure!




We also had quite the shock Wednesday night.  Oliver took his first steps!  Gah!  Only got a little snippet from my phone (sorry Tim, it's on youtube), but we were all so excited.  Since Wednesday he still will go only from person to person, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he is sprinting around. 

2 comments:

  1. yay for Mr Oliver!!! Xxxx Nona

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!! Watch out...your world is going to change AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete