We first went over to my Dad and Jana's in the late morning, where Oliver had a lot of fun playing in the grass and throwing rocks out from underneath the Cedars. Papa got some good photos of Oliver having his lunch picnic style. Here's one of the two of them. My dad is in mid-sentence, so I kinda caught him off-guard. :-)
Later in the afternoon, it was nice and warm (80 degree warm) so Tim and I broke out the swimmer diapers and went to the wading pool!
Oliver found a big ball and crawled over to get it. Joy!
Oliver also met this little lady - she was almost 2 months younger than Oliver but was WAY bigger. Her dad said she is in the 95% for weight!
Would you believe I also got a little video of this cuteness!? I was so on my game.
Well, maybe not on my game fully, as what did Tim and I forget when we went to the wading pool? A towel for little O! What rookies we are!
Oliver had a wonderful time - this will be a regular summer activity as long as we get some more hot days!





he is so pleased with that ball that he "borrowed." xxx, Nona
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie and going topless too! It's amazing the difference between babies/toddlers...that "young lady" is quite a bit bigger than Oliver but not nearly as cute!
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone had a great time. Love the hat...Timothy would have that hat off in 2 seconds. We've tried.