You would think I have so much to share of the little man, right? I am going to blame my surgery on this one. No time or energy. Tim and Oliver are currently in Pennsylvania visiting Tim's family.
During my "liquid only" phase, we went to Molly Moon's for some succulent ice cream. Oliver loves ice cream. Just like every one of his relatives!
While Tim is in Pennsylvania, he wanted to show them about Skype. Oliver got to see me, which we thought would be okay but apparently he misses his momma quite a bit and the Skype session ended pretty quickly.
On Saturday, Mom and I watched Chelsea while Jim and Ali had a date night. She is getting so big so quickly! So fun to watch her grow and remember when Oliver was at that stage. She can sit up on her own but so far doesn't crawl anywhere. I remember this stage fondly - I used to actually get things done during this stage! Put some toys in front and you are golden for a few minutes.
Tim and Oliver come home Thursday night so I hope I can update the blog with some Pennsylvania photos! :-)





that last one is pretty darn cute! What a sweet baby who is on her Nona's lap! Xxx
ReplyDeleteI hope that you are doing well and that you are getting some rest. What a cutie Mr. Oliver is and how sweet that he misses his Mama.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see a blogpost from you -- you take care. I still need to eat those cheeks...nom nom nom.