I was home today with Oliver - he was too sick for daycare. During one of his moments of energy, I found him reading Green Eggs and Ham to himself. Love love love.
Even though our two boys have never met, it is so much fun to watch them both grow up since they are so close in age. Our little buddies are doing the same thing and isn't it great being a first time Mom? I love that you captured little O reading -- absolutely precious and adorable. He is SO sweet!
Even though our two boys have never met, it is so much fun to watch them both grow up since they are so close in age. Our little buddies are doing the same thing and isn't it great being a first time Mom? I love that you captured little O reading -- absolutely precious and adorable. He is SO sweet!
ReplyDelete