This weekend was busy - Sunday, our good friends Andrew and Terrell came over for a bit - Tim then got some man time in with Andrew and Travis, and I got some lady time in and grabbed a coffee with Terrell and Oliver. I'm pretty sure Oliver knew something was up because he was kinda fussy all day yesterday! It also made him super tired at night for which I was thankful for. He slept A LOT last night. I'm talkin, 8+ hours. WOW.
Saturday I picked and posted my first box on ThredUP. I have been introduced to so many new things with this baby, I know, and this one is just as cool! How it works is that you list a box of clothes for someone to pick (and they send you the boxes). After that, you can pick a box of your own - and then, voila! $13 later, a box of gently used clothes arrives at your door. You get rid of your clothes, and get more clothes in bigger sizes (thus, you Thread Up). It's the perfect option for us since we don't have any space, and don't know any boys being born soon.
I don't have any new photos to share from my camera, but only this one from my phone (apologies in advance for the graininess):
sweet sweet sweet x 10(100) baby ... i love you so very much my darling carrie -- you are the most awesome mother; honestly, honestly, honestly - you are beyond compare.
ReplyDeletexxxxxx mom
So glad you tried ThredUp!! So far, I've had really good luck! Glad you survived the first day back!
ReplyDelete