I am not one to complain a whole lot on this blog, but I am really not enjoying not seeing little O as much as I like. Last night, I came home and played with him for about 10 minutes. Tim came home and swooped him up, so I made dinner. By the time I finished making dinner, Oliver was asleep for the night! UGH! To be fair, he normally doesn't go to sleep that early (7:30ish), but even so, I felt cheated out of time with him, and it's no one's fault but this stupid government... makes me want to move to France, or something!
Oliver decided he needed a new bath. He loves to lay around like he is in a Turkish spa or something.
Here is one of Oliver and I yesterday.
Lastly, we are still working on getting him to roll over - once this happens, our life as we know it is DONE. He is ::so close:: to it. Luckily, he is not hating tummy time as much as he been. One might even say he is indifferent to it. Here is a little video where he is doing his new sound - but not in full force (camera shy). It sounds like the cross between a possessed baby and two cats fighting. The second half shows him in mid-tummy time. He is doing so good!


i'm so sorry about the lack of time with Oliver! So that means extra kisses and cuddles on your days off! Xx :)
ReplyDeleteI know that I am worried about how much time I'll have with Timmy when I go back. Your little man is so cute and I love his new sound!
ReplyDelete