Monday, November 29, 2010

More hot deals

Tim and I were on the lookout for a shopping cart cover now that Oliver is sitting up (...like a big boy). We went to Babies R Us and also to Merry Go Round in Bellevue and found them to be extremely pricey! $40+ for some fabric? And awful designs? Yucky.

I turned to Me and Moms again to look for one, and found a super cute "shopping nest" and "dining nest" for restaurant high chairs. I found the new ones at: http://www.theshoppingnest.com/ Each separately new runs $40 for the shopping cart and $30 for the high chair cover. It all came in the Matching Carry-All Tote that runs $15. And what price did I pay for this treasure? A measly $7.99. And it looks BRAND NEW - I washed it in hot water and it's good to go! Look for photos to come.

Turning from my hot deals are new photos of the little guy. This one is from last Monday... the beginning of snopocalpse. My mom (TTC) thought she'd bundle up the little man and walk to the grocery store. The trip was cut short when she was not dressed properly. Oliver remained toasty, however.

Anyone think he looks like Ralphie's brother from "A Christmas Story"?

Oliver in stroller

Super cute, right?! Yesterday, Oliver woke up from a nap in his crib and looked so happy... so I brought some toys in to him. He played with them for a while. Here's one I caught of him showing us that he still doesn't have any teeth.

'Oliver

Oh, and that awesome thermal onesie? Courtesy of his Uncle Jim and Aunt Ali. And although it says 9 months, it fits him perfectly!

Happy baby playing with his toys

2 comments:

  1. He looks SOOO cute in the thermal! Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you can only see his eyes!!! Such a handsome guy. $40?!? I have to buy one for Timothy...that is hella!!!

    ReplyDelete