Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Long recap... warning, long post ahead!

Whew, it has been a long time since a real post.  Oliver has been sick.  Again.  I'm hoping that this will be over soon since it's Springtime! 

We got the baby gates shipped from Amazon (I love you, Amazon.com), and arrived a day or two later.  One box showed up destroyed:

Destroyed box            Nice.

Luckily, nothing was damaged or missing.  I was able to take two of them to my Dad's house and he was able to punch some cat holes through them.  Here is one:
cat hole in baby gate

The cats have already figured it out.  I think Spike likes it a lot, as it makes it more "jungle gym" in our condo.  Oliver also got some overalls.  My Mom saw these and had to have them (apparently my brother lived in a pair just like these for a long time).  He is super cute in them.

Cute overalls!

I also found out that my favorite video camera is being killed off by the mother company (Cisco says no more Flip Cameras).  I convinced Tim that it was time to upgrade to a newer one with HD capabilities since they aren't going to be around soon!  I took a test video (nothing too exciting), but the quality if definitely a lot better.   


This morning, I got together my last active box on thredUP to get mailed out.  Every week they award their members with different badges... top rated, top rockstars (most times favorited), super swappers (most boxes sent), etc... I was awarded a top rated badge.  This info is listed on a leaderboard, so people on the leaderboard usually get their stuff picked ASAP.  I have more clothes to put into boxes, but now I just need time to do it! 

So sad to see little O's clothes go.  I am keeping just a few items for sentimental reasons, but most of it is getting swapped for bigger stuff.  We just don't have any room to store all of it.
thredUP box on its way

I also took a quick pic of Oliver hanging out in his crib.  You can see in his face that he still not feeling 100%, but I am pretty sure it is a combination of being sick and he is having some teeth come in.  He has been a little cuddle bug lately, which means that we haven't been able to do much else.  My Dad and Jana got to spend some quality time with him on Sunday while Tim and I spent the day cleaning!  We got SO MUCH DONE. 

O feeling a little better

That's the recap!

3 comments:

  1. nona's face also looks like she's sick and it is NOT a cute thing. No more germs for your nona, Oliver, no more! I love you anyway, though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, lil' O is super cute in those overalls! I like the modern update with the Pumas. What a hipster ;) Sad to see the clothes go - but now you'll have more room for living! Glad you're saving a few of the special ones though! Hope the lil' guy feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad did a great job with the baby gates! I LOVE little O in his overalls. So cute and I also noticed the Pumas...fashionable little guy!

    ReplyDelete