I'll share one from this morning I snapped with my phone. Oliver's new hangout is in the bathroom. He loves looking in the shower, and opening the cabinets, and shutting the door... really... he could stay in there for hours and be happy. It's always supervised though, because he sometimes will get a finger pinched in the cabinets. Silly guy.
Yesterday we went to Fred Meyer where they were having a sidewalk sale. I am a sucker for the Carter's clothes, so when they are marked down to $5 for a two piece set... well... you can imagine how that went. Oliver picked up some new clothes. I bought 18 month clothes which look HUGE. I was like, there's no way Oliver will fit in that for a few months! But he will grow and fit into them in no time, I'm sure.
I also wanted to share a rare pic that Tim's sister Amy sent to Tim on her phone - it's a bit grainy because it was forwarded to my phone, and then sent to flickr. So lots of hands to exchange.
Baby Lexi is about 4 1/2 months old in this photo. Yes, that is correct. She looks so sweet - I feel a bit sad to meet her when Tim and Oliver go back to PA next month. Love you, little chunk a monk!
As a comparison, here is one from Oliver about 4 1/2 months old.
Only a coincidence that both Tim and his sister are wearing orange. This is when we took Oliver ot the pumpkin patch. That seems like so long ago! Love this little dude!!



It's funny how our boys love to explore. Timothy also loves the bathroom...he tries to climb into the bathtub. Oliver is such a cutie and I loved the flashback photo of him. So sweet!
ReplyDelete