Tuesday, September 28, 2010

4 month checkup!

I was going to wait to blog tomorrow, but I wanted to share Oliver's 4 month check-up that Tim took him to this morning. He weighed in at 15 pounds, 11 ounces (50th percentile), length at 25 inches (also 50th percentile) and Tim couldn't remember the head circumference but said it was in the 75th percentile because he is full of big brains. The doctor said he was looking very good - nothing like being a proud parent when the baby is so well behaved and perfect!

Yesterday, I took out a teething ring from the fridge to see if Oliver was interested. I took a little snippet of video. Methinks he likes it.

He was also a busy traveller yesterday with my mom. He visited G'G'pa again, and even swung around to Grandma Buss for a visit. Oliver loves south Seattle, for sure.

Oliver and his great grandma

Oliver even did a little tummy time at Great Grandma's.

Oliver frowns at tummy time Oliver loves tummy time?

Visiting G'G'pa, he says, "Get out of my seat!" Actually, he's quite smitten with him.

G'pa says, get out of my seat!

Oliver loves visiting and meeting new people. He really is the social butterfly!

Today he will most likely sleep a lot because of his vaccinations (which Tim tells me he only shrieked for a few seconds and then he was fine). Tim and I are both feeling a lot better, so we are that much closer to being able to smother him in kisses again!

4 comments:

  1. oliver says, what're you laughing at! I can just see the buckets of drool rolling down from that thing -- my sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, 15 pounds. That's good to know! I was wondering how much he weighed when I was sitting. My arms were a little sore the next day.

    So glad you can smooch his cheeks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drool!!! Glad to hear you guys are feeling better!!! Such a handsome guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he has some weight on him - in the car seat is the worst! He is a drool monster right now - good thing we just got some more bibs!

    ReplyDelete